Billets as a feedstock for high-grade thixoforming components – the perfect answer to special requests. Various alloys up to 6” of diameter in different lengths, with their extremely homogeneous and fine globular structure ensure high process reliability.
ATIO USA LLC is committed to the highest quality standards, the results are high-quality extrusion billets in diameters up to 200 millimetres whether they are used to produce different profiles or heat exchanger pipes, extrusion billets from ATIO USA LLC have excellent linearity and outstanding extrudability, thanks to the horizontal continuous casting process.
CAST FORGING BILLETS
Individual customised solutions with a wide range of alloys, diameters and cross-sections ranging from 30 to 150 mm – a new dimension in formability, fatigue limit, temperature stability and structure homogeneity combined with low primary material costs.
Cast forging billets are cast directly by ATIO USA LLC using horizontal continuous casting from specially developed, high-quality alloys without an extrusion process. This gives superior mechanical properties in your forged parts, achieving the same level of extruded material.
Whether you produce drop-forged or hammer-forged parts, the advantages are clear.
BUS BARS, ANODE BEAMS AND ANODE RODS
Perfect quality for electrolysis projects with various different cross sections and up to 18 meters in length.
These products combine numerous advantages, including optimal current efficiency through enhanced conductivity and low installation costs.
Excellent linearity, low dimension tolerances and the option of mechanical processing also provide the customer with a decisive cost advantage.
HORIZONTAL CAST FOUNDRY ALLOYS
Maximum quality and individuality in a single cast, ATIO USA LLC develops application-specific materials for its customers and provides expert assistance in all areas of material selection and melting technology, to ensure that the final product is perfectly in line with each individual requirements.
It is with good reason that well-known suppliers to the automotive industry rely on the expertise, innovation and customized metallurgical advice of ATIO USA LLC
- Electrical, mechanical, fixture and mould engineering – all according to customer requirements
- Unbeatable: Reduced total component costs with high-quality
- ORINOCO FORGE cast plates offer excellent, optimised machinability, no distortion and high mechanical properties.
- Alloys 5083 (AlMg4,5Mn0.7), 6101B, 6101B (T5), 7xxx (x-treme), 7021 S, 7021 N,1050, 1350, 1370, 4043, 5005, and 5754 (eloxx) with excellent visual anodising ability, e.g. for visible parts , greater measurement variety through three standard sizes:
- 1500 x 3000 mm
- 1250 x 2500 mm
- 1000 mm
- as well as flexible lengths between 2 – 4 meters. For special sizes, please ask.
- Plate thicknesses from 5 to 270 mm
- Isotopic material properties due to horizontal continuous casting.